Monday 20 January 2014

Farewell to The Sacred Plot

So, it's time to bid a sad farewell to the Sacred Plot - not this blog site, but the allotment after which this site was named. The four of us that rented it have all got other commitments - Mick and Sue are tied up politically with the County Council, my wife's tied up with her job, and since my thyroid problem kicked off, I've been too knackered to pick up a spade, let alone do any serious digging. However, I am looking forward to turning the small garden that we have into a vegetable patch, and growing as much edible stuff as space allows.

At the minute, it's something of a blank canvas - apart from the weeds. If the weather holds this afternoon, I may do a bit of gentle hoeing and general tidying-up.
In the meantime, here's a video I made a couple of years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment